Naruto Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

How did you find this site?

0 - 0%
2 - 50%
0 - 0%
2 - 50%

Total Votes: 4

Back

Future
Future
Ryō (両) : 1,240,000
Class : S-Class
Clan : Uchiha
Nature Transformations : How did you find this site? 18px-Nature_Icon_Fire.svg How did you find this site? 18px-Nature_Icon_Lightning.svg How did you find this site? 18px-Nature_Icon_Earth.svg How did you find this site? 18px-Nature_Icon_Yin.svg
https://narutolegacy.rpg-board.net

How did you find this site? Empty How did you find this site?

Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:48 pm
Feel free to state if you picked other.
Shenru

How did you find this site? Empty Re: How did you find this site?

Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:25 pm
I found this through a search on Forumotion. With that, I wanted to ask a question. Will this board be undergoing a relaunch and, if so, is there a predicted date? I understand that these things take a long time so any answer will be appreciated. Thanks!
Future
Future
Ryō (両) : 1,240,000
Class : S-Class
Clan : Uchiha
Nature Transformations : How did you find this site? 18px-Nature_Icon_Fire.svg How did you find this site? 18px-Nature_Icon_Lightning.svg How did you find this site? 18px-Nature_Icon_Earth.svg How did you find this site? 18px-Nature_Icon_Yin.svg
https://narutolegacy.rpg-board.net

Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:04 am
This board will indeed be undergoing a relaunch. Considering my schedule and other things the board will be under construction in February.
Kinai
Kinai

Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:05 pm
Good to see someone getting this site back up and running. It has been forever since I have even heard of this site, for the longest time I have been thinking of the name, but with no luck. Thanks again for sending out that site wide message to emails. And also I messaged you caspian on another naruto site jut getting up and running again.
Kubihada
Kubihada

Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:46 pm
Random Clicking is Random
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum